£1,205,357 The following property is offered for sale in euros and any price conversions are guides based on the following Euro to Sterling rate of €1.12 = £1
A charming villa with golf course views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Fitted wardrobes
- Heating, underfloor
- Irrigation system
- Kitchen, fully fitted
- Landscaped gardens
- Laundry/utility room
- Parking, garage
- Parking, off-street
- Pool, private
- Terrace, covered
- Terrace, roof
- Terrace, sun
- Close to golf
- Close to restaurants/shops
- Close to tennis
- Close to the beach
- Golf course location
- Golf course views
- Peaceful location
• Entrance hall with arched walls
• Open plan living/dining room with a copper fireplace to add to the rustic appeal. High wood beamed ceilings. Underfloor heating. A set of doors leading to a shaded terrace making an attractive and tempting place to spend maximum time, overlooking the golf course and pool.
• Fully fitted kitchen with all modern appliances, plus an open plan breakfast room for the family to enjoy. There is access to an outside courtyard with built in brick barbecue, a perfect place to entertaining guests and outside dinner overlooking the golf course and pool.
• Utility room/double garage adjacent to the kitchen.
• Hallway linking the living room with the three bedrooms consisting of storage cupboards
• Bedroom 1 – A large room offering a mixture of classic and modern features, beautiful wooden floors and built-in wardrobes. Doors lead to a terrace and the gardens beyond. En-suite bathroom with a free standing bathtub and separate open shower.
• Bedroom 2 – Wooden floors and built-in wardrobes. Access to a terrace
• Bedroom 3 – Another good sized bedroom with access to a terrace and also access to the front of the property. The room enjoys wooden floors and built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom – With a powder room and sink then through an arch to the marble bathroom with built-in bath, overhead shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 4 – (Currently used as an office) views of the golf course, gardens and pool. En- suite shower room.
• Private pebble swimming pool
• Gardens (where there is a hidden dance floor from previous years) leading onto the Old Course Golf Course
• Built in barbecue
• Various balconies/terraces, including a roof terrace
• Large front garden with gated entrance
• Double glazed windows
• Natural stone heaters and underfloor heating in living and dining area
• Irrigation system
• Can be extended around another 80m2
Under floor heating
Built year: 2004
Energetic certification: E
Distance to:- beach 3 kms; marina: 2 kms; golf: 1 km; supermarket: 1 km; restaurants: 1 km; tennis: 1 km